Motion Controls – Copley Controls
When clients need high precision motion controls for servo motors and stepper motors, Analogic’s robust motion controls provide accuracy from high-speed applications to delicate actions. We are continually searching for new and improved ways to serve the robotics needs of our clients and OEM partners.
We offer a variety of solutions designed to meet the needs of high-level robotics, production, research, and other industries. No matter the solution you need, our Copley Controls are there.
High-Performance Motion Control Technology Product
Analogic has over 30 years of experience developing advanced electronics and electronic systems for a variety of industrial applications. We pioneered the analog-to-digital converter, and ever since, we have remained at the forefront of these electronics technologies. Our motion control systems –Copley Controls branded servo and stepper drives — lead the market in a wide range of industries including:
- Semiconductor – fabricators that go beyond process controls
- Life sciences – precision and capability to meet the high demands of hospitals and research labs
- Automotive assembly – smart systems and servos for a range of functions
- Test and measurement – ensuring optimal and efficient equipment function
- COTs military — technological advancements for high-performance products
Motion Controller Applications — Customizable and Reliable
Analogic offers a range of solutions designed to address common motion control needs.
- Both AC- and DC-powered drives with flexible packaging options are offered in the 100W – 6kW power range.
- A comprehensive range of motor feedback interfaces and sensing technology is provided.
- Analogic’s advanced tuning and commutation algorithms maximize motor performance, offering unparalleled efficiency.
- EtherCAT and CANopen network software tools make multi-axis control system commissioning fast and straightforward.
- Ruggedized versions of select servo drives are available for COTS military applications.
Built to withstand extremes of temperature and vibration with conformal coating for humidity tolerance, the Copley R-Series delivers high precision performance in the harshest environments.
Why Use Analogic Motion Controls
Analogic provides a competitive advantage to the OEM by tailoring designs to precisely fit the desired motion application. Our development engineers and application team will work closely with you to define your requirements and deliver a just-right solution.
We provide continuous innovation and a dedication to motion controller needs born from decades of experience. Our solutions are ready to put your products ahead of the competition and provide solutions for new automation needs.
Click here to learn more about Copley Controls motion control products.