RF Power Amplifiers
Power Purity for Image Quality
Analogic designs, develops, and manufactures world-class RF power amplifiers for all configurations of MRI systems. We offer narrowband amplifiers for proton-based anatomical imaging and broadband amplifiers for multi-nuclear functional imaging. The purity of the amplification is essential to high-quality MRI imaging and requires outstanding phase/gain linearity and stability. Our RF amplifiers for proton imaging operate up to 3T frequencies at peak-power levels up to 40kW with robust features to support:
- Peak and average protective power monitoring
- Independent couplers for SAR monitoring of forward and reflected power with accuracies of 0.2 dB
- Customized interface for control and diagnostics
|Model||Max Field Bo (T)||Peak Power (kW)||Average Power (W)|
|AN8137||3||2 channels x20||1000/channel|
Advanced Multi-Channel Designs
Our latest developments in 3T multi-transmit are in use at leading research sites worldwide, supporting advancements in MRI imaging techniques. Analogic has capability for broadband applications from 8 MHz to 300 MHz, allowing for a wide range of imaging options. These amplifiers provide the outstanding performance essential for high-quality MRI imaging at power levels up to 8 kW.
Why Choose Analogic for RF Amplifiers?
- Exceptional performance and value
- Multiple transmit (Tx) options for advanced imaging techniques and application
- Customizable to meet specific needs in form, fit, and performance
- Industry leader in reliability, offering the lowest total cost of ownership and highest customer satisfaction