Power Purity for Image Quality
Analogic designs, develops, and manufactures world-class RF power amplifiers for all configurations of MR systems. We offer narrowband amplifiers for proton-based anatomical imaging and broadband amplifiers for multi-nuclear functional imaging. The purity of the amplification is essential to high-quality MR imaging and requires outstanding phase/gain linearity and stability.
Our RF amplifiers for proton imaging span the range from 0.3T to 3T at power levels up to 36 kW and 64 MHz with robust features to support:
- Peak and average protective power monitoring
- Independent couplers for SAR monitoring of forward and reflected power with accuracies of 0.2 dB
- Customized interface for control and diagnostics
Advanced Multi-Channel Designs
Our latest offerings in 3T, 8-channel, multi-transmit are in use at leading research sites worldwide, supporting advancements in MR breast and cardiac imaging. Our broadband family of RF power amplifiers spans the range from 8 MHz to 300 MHz, allowing for a wide range of imaging options. These amplifiers provide the outstanding performance essential for high-quality MR imaging at power levels up to 8 kW.
Why choose Analogic for RF amplifiers?
- Exceptional performance and value
- A proven resource for innovation, enabling total system optimization
- Industry leader in reliability, offering the lowest total cost of ownership and highest customer satisfaction
- Highest power density currently available, which reduces equipment room footprint and cost
- Air- or liquid-cooled designs with flexible interface solutions
Our systems can be customized to meet your specific needs in form, fit, and performance. Learn more about our gradient and integrated solutions.